Monday, July 1, 2013

A Short Day

Eeeeeek!
Yesterday went by very quickly. I'm staying in the town of Amersfoort in Holland. I woke up earlier than Uncle Rhonald and Auntie Els with my dad. I was very hungry and we wanted to sneak something from the kitchen, but unfortunately Barbara was sleeping by the kitchen so we couldn't. Eventually we managed to sneak a few bananas.

Uncle Ronald and Auntie Else finally woke up and we had breakfast. There are a lot of weird things in the living room such as stuffed dead animals, weird statues, and boxes of dead bugs. For breakfast we had biscuits, jam, toast, and eggs. Later we drove out to a grassy field area and we had a picnic lunch of sandwiches, cucumber, and fruit. After lunch we went walking around the grassy field area. When we came back we had dinner. Dinner was chicken, rice, and salad. I had a bath after dinner then I played a board game called The Settlers Of Catan. Then I went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I fail to see why stuffed dead animals are weird.
    (Stuffed living animals are much stranger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [The weirdest thing in the living room is actually Rhonald Blommestijn. Ed.]

    ReplyDelete