Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Good-Bye Venice

Today we packed and said good-bye to Ren Yuan and got two vaporetti to the bus station.

Then we waited while the bus driver had a rest then we boarded the double decker luxury bus and went off to Villach in Austria. I had some food and then didn't do much for the rest of the bus journey.

Then when we got off the bus and we caught a three hour train to Ljubljana. On the train I looked at the scenery and got bored.

When we got to Ljubljana we walked to our hotel called City Hotel .

Then we had dinner. I had trout with vegetables. The food was okay but it was a little salty.

Then I went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Andre, What happened when you left Venice? Did you leave the laptop there? I hope you are having fun wherever you are. Don't keep us in suspense too much longer. Tortoise is fine btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry about what happened to your tortoise. I really hope that his shell will be able to heal and that he stays very well. I hope he will recover swiftly and that he will still be able to do all the things he does. I am so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete