Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fries With Toppings, A Movie, And Not Much Else

Yesterday I when I woke up I had toast, ham, biscuits, and cheese for breakfast. Then I went out to the playground with Auntie Els and my sister Lucy and we played frisbee. I had a great time and it was a lot of fun. Then I went home a little earlier then Auntie Els and Lucy.

At the café
When I got home I made myself a nice cold refreshing glass of lemonade with a mint leaf in it. For lunch we went out to a place called Van Gogh Frites which made French fries with toppings such as ketchup, mayo, and peanut butter. I had one with mayo and it was delicious. It was nice and gooey with a bit of salt. Then we went to get  to a nearby cinema to get tickets for Despicable Me 2 (you really should go and see it). 

Since we had a little while before the movie we walked to a café and had some drinks. When we got back we sat down in our seats but something funny happened. The movie was supposed to be in English with Dutch sub-titles but they played it in Dutch with no sub-titles. Eventually the film stopped and someone came and said something in Dutch (I think it was apologizing). Then they offered free drinks and snacks and we got some M&Ms: one bag of the regular kinds and one bag of the peanut ones (I hate the peanut ones). I poured some of the regular kind into a long orange beaker. Then 10 minutes later they started playing the film in English with Dutch sub-titles. 

After the film we went shopping for dinner things at a nearby store. For dinner we had penne pasta with spinach sauce, pork, bacon, and sausages. Then I had a bath and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment