Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sea Forts and Smoothies

Today we went to the beach. We were going to walk a bit further to an area with some snorkelling but we decided to do it another day. I slept for a while because I didn't get much sleep the night before. After I got up I sat around for a bit and then went to build a sea fort. A sea fort is when you build a wall out of sand and see how long it will hold out against the waves adding more sand to make the walls bigger and stronger. Mine flooded a few times but it didn't get washed away until after I left. After a small break we went to a nice little Argentinian restaurant and we had empenadas and a a sort of pie. For dessert we had little double-layered round-shaped cakes that were covered in white chocolate with caramel in between with lemonade to drink. After lunch we went back to our apartment and went out again in the evening to have smoothies. The smoothies were very large and we didn't have anything else for dinner. My smoothie had mango and banana in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment