Friday, July 18, 2014

Fishy Feet

Today we went to mail some post cards and had to wait a long time. After that I asked if we could go for ice cream and Mum said we could go for something better. We went to a fish spa. It was two tubs connected together with enough space in each for two people to put their feet in. First I had my feet sprayed with something to clean them. Once I put my feet in the water all the fish started coming towards my feet. They were small and had three sets of fins near their undersides. Also they had a grey colour and small black eyes. Since they only have suckers in their mouths it felt all ticklish like an iPhone vibrating against you. Each tank had 200 fish in them and they were all called Pedro. It went on for about fifteen minutes and then they made me pull my feet out. After that they dried my feet off and put some massage lotion on my feet. After it all my skin felt all smooth and soft. Then we went for smoothies and got some take-out burritos for dinner.

We are hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment