Sunday, July 20, 2014

Last Day With Pizza And Greatest Hits

Yesterday we went to the beach for our last beach trip. Unfortunately there was not enough wind to fly a kite so instead I dug a big hole near the sea where the sand was softer. It wasn't very wide but it was pretty deep. It was so deep that I hit water. It was salt water of course not fresh. I couldn't dig any deeper because every time I dug some sand out of the bottom some more wet sand and water slid in. Eventually my hole was flooded by the sea so I abandoned the project.

We stayed in for the rest of the day and went out in the evening to a very nice pizza restaurant. We ordered a pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms. I ate almost half of it because I was so hungry. Also we got a free tiramisu from a very nice person who worked there. 

Greatest hits of this trip:

Hello from a cenote
Climbing at Cobá

Lifting a pyramid at Chichén-Itzá

The Dwarf Magician's Pyramid at Uxmal

It tickles

1 comment:

  1. What a great end to a fab holiday. Well done, Neville-Hadleys all.

    ReplyDelete