Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TV Afternoon

Today we tried to find a shopping mall but we spent a long time wandering around on streets and there were a lot of polluted car fumes. Eventually we managed to get a taxi to take us to the shopping mall. We wandered around and I was very uninterested. We tried to use one of those cheap little rides and it robbed us of 50¢. (In Panama they use US dollars. They don't have their own currency.) We went and bought a few sandwiches and got a taxi back to the hotel. Mummy and Lucy went and had naps. Daddy and I stayed awake and had the sandwiches for lunch. We spent most of the afternoon watching Doctor Who and Pirates of the Caribbean. For dinner we went out to a restaurant which served traditional and non-traditional Panamanian food. I had a hamburger with French fries.

3 comments:

  1. My guess is that you went with the non-traditional Panamanian food. What would be traditional Panamanian food ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got your sauce for the fries this time? What were you hoping to buy in the shopping mall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kowfu: Yes, you are correct. I went for non-traditional Panamanian food. I have no idea what would be traditional Panamanian food.

    Auntie Wendy: Yes, I got ketchup on my fries this time, but there wasn't anything interesting in the shopping mall. Just one shop selling Apple products. Also there weren't any toy stores with Lego. Don't worry, my birthday's coming up soon so never mind.

    ReplyDelete