Friday, August 10, 2012

Last Days in Panama

Yesterday when we we woke up there was a grave problem. I wasn't feeling too well again. Mummy, Daddy, and Lucy went out to breakfast and I stayed in bed. We got in the car and drove to a nearby orchid garden. I stayed out in the café while everyone else went to look. Everyone else told me that it was the wrong season for orchids.

We drove slowly down the mountain and along the coast to Panama City and back to Hotel Tryp. We checked-in and went for a nice lunch except for me: I had vegetable soup and plain bread. For part of the afternoon Lucy and Mummy went out shopping longer than we expected. We lazed about for the afternoon and watched 'Men in Black'.

For dinner I had a bread roll with bananas and apple juice, but this morning I feel much better, so I'm going down for a buffet breakfast.

Today we will fly from Panama City to Houston, and then Houston back to Vancouver.

Tomorrow the last post will show all the best parts of the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Bad luck André, I'm sorry you are feeling unwell again. Still, missing a shopping trip is maybe not too bad.

    Do have a good trip home, I hope all your flights are on time.

    Well done for keeping up this blog all through your holiday, it has been a great pleasure to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at home. Have a safe trip. I bet you can wait to have dim sum and dinner with popo and gong gong (....along with soup) :)

    ReplyDelete