Friday, August 11, 2017

The Big New York Summary Post

(Note: I have decided to just write a big summary post for the rest of my time in New York and another for all my time in Washington D.C)

After my last post we did a few things but I don't remember what order they were in.

One day we went to see a very funny off-Broadway play called The Government Inspector which is about a man who is mistaken for a government inspector in a pre-Soviet Russian village.

Another day I went to the amusement park at Coney Island and had hotdogs at Nathan's. I had a lot of fun going on the rides and got very dizzy because of them. In the evening I went to see a baseball game at Yankee Stadium with my uncle. It was the Yankees vs. the Rays.  

One day I went and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. It was very windy and there were a lot of padlocks and tumbler locks attached to it. Afterwards we went to the same burger place we went to before and had lunch. After lunch I went back to the apartment and that was the end of the day.

The next day I went to a flea market. As I expected it was filled with other people's trash and I didn't find it very interesting. Afterwards we went to a small cafe for a snack and went for a walk by the sea. There was a lot of wind and it was warm and sunny. I then went to a Hot Topic and brought some shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment